Tough question! I have Violet visiting here, so it looks like, for the time being, I have both #25 and Jess. And, like everyone said, 25's hair is WAY silky, but Jess' is longer and more layered. I really like the silky feel. I've noticed that Jess' hair felt a little plastic-y when I first got her, but now that I've rebraided it a few times nad played with it lots, it's softening up, which is a good thing.

I'd go look at my album where Violet has a sleepover with my dolls -- there's lots of shots of Violet and Jess together, so you can compare lots. There's even MORE shots of Violet and Jess in the downtown album. I can take more pictures if you like.

I think I like the color of Jess' hair better, but I don't know. 25 has pretty much black hair, but she's got these few beautiful light brown hairs running through the wig, it's really cool looking. Jess, on the other hand, although her hair looks chocolate brown, actually has a very dark brown wig with lots of red in it. You'll have to see it in person, it won't photograph well at ALL. Jess has a zig-zag part to the left and 25 has a straight part to the right.

Ugh, I'm no help. You might do better picking the doll by which face mold you like better.

Or, just get both. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]